Environmental policies and commitment
Elettrolab fully adhere to nowadays-strictest environmental policies and ethical rules, showing a total commitment to the environment and its preservation practices.
The high level of automation attained during all manufacturing processes, the constant monitoring of energy consumption and the meticulous control over waste material disposal procedures, allow us to develop productive processes with the least environmental impact.
Elettrolab’s environmental policies help and support our constant efforts, aimed at minimizing every undesired effect on the environment itself, wherever and whenever possible.
Fully aware of the fact that some processes may have negative impact on the world we live in and yet they cannot be fully avoided, we consciously strive on a day-to-day basis to reduce these and their unwanted by-products at minimum, whilst promoting and optimizing the best and most eco-friendly procedures.
The board of directors at Elettrolab and its general management are strongly committed to constantly improve their performance and prevent environment pollution of any kind.
All available regulations concerning the environment, safety practices and the best green strategies are considered top standards in all our manufacturing and industrial processes.
In order to achieve these best green results and to comply with the strictest environmentally friendly regulations and procedures, we endeavour all the following objectives:
- reduce pollution, emissions and waste
- reduce at minimum all raw materials, energy and supplies used
- continuously improve performance and reduce bad effects on the environment
- raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- help and direct our customers to use products and services in an environmentally-wise way
- demand and expect top environmental standards from all our suppliers and contractors
- pre-emptively evaluate environmental impacts of all our future operations and procedures
- liaise with the local community and participate in discussions about environmental issues.